Sunday, July 16, 2006

: Broken :

What a day.

I spent my Friday night and Saturday at the office on the other end of an ass kicking from my client. I rallied the team and marched us off the cliff. We will complete this project but the relationship has been strained, so perhaps our efforts were in vain.

I was really looking forward to meeting with Yvette last night. We had the date set. I picked out the restaurant, flossed, cleaned my place and even shaved my nuts. But a few hours before, she texted me and asked for a raincheck. Stomach ache. WTF? I've had worse excuses but that really was the icing on such a shitty week. It drove me to drink by myself again at the bar and of course, more drunken text messages and phone calls to girls i knew would never call me back. But in my state of depression, i really needed some love.

So i called a girl i just met through a friend a few weeks back. Asian, not really my type but she was really a lot of fun when we hung out. I met her at her place. She fed me, gave me wine, picked up the plates, hugs. She was nothing short of wonderful. I wasn't really planning on having a go with her and she certainly wasn't either considering she had thought i was gay when we first met (i told her friend that to get her off me). But after a couple glasses of wine, things took a sexual turn. She told me stories of college lesbian experiences, showed me her nurse outfit and a giant blue vibrator with rabbit ears she hid in her drawers, and explained her love of doggie style and reach-arounds. We were supposed to go out to a club but the Issey she sprayed on (which I have a weakness for) was the last straw.

She gave me one of the most enthusiastic blow jobs I've ever had. I came on her face and she licked it up. Mortified, satisfied, tired, I went straight to sleep.

What a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home