Sunday, July 16, 2006

: Identity :
I was trying to find an appropriate photo for my new blog. First of all, can you even put a photo on your profile? Am I an idiot cause i certainly can't find that button to save my life.

I'm keeping this post anonymous so searching for a picture that doesn't have my mug in it was a challenge. Plus no one gives a shit about a picture of my car or my apartment so I went with this picture.

What a face.

In all modesty (ha) I am a good looking guy, but this dog chewing a cinnamon stick is a stud. I took a picture of him at an internet cafe in Bangkok. Thank you dog for letting me steal your identity.

Of course he knew it at the time but he and I are in fact very similar. While others oodle over us, we do our own thing. I gots me a cinnamon stick, back off. We could care less. Feed us, pet us but fuck with us and we're all teeth. I think he embodies all the goodness in my little heart. Of course I can't lick my own crotch but if I could...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home