Sunday, September 02, 2007

: Wonder Woman :

Last night I went out on a date with Wonder Woman. She was tall, had long black hair, wore small red shorts to complement her red ankle lace heels, a blue top and to complete the ensemble, a yellow belt. The only thing she was missing were the power bracelets that enable her to lift small vehicles and reflect laser fire.

And although I was a little taken back by the selection of attire, the Wonder Woman outfit paved the way for a grand entrance. The Mexican Valets, the people in line, the standup comedians, the bouncer at the bar all took a step back to pay homage to her crime-fighting ways.

Some people have a way of being subtle. Not me sir.

“So what do you do when you’re not fighting the forces of evil?”
“Do you have an invisible bra to go with your invisible jet?”

I didn’t close though. Wonder Woman made it very clear that she doesn’t fuck on the first date, or give up blowjobs, or provide threesomes.

Whatever. I’m Superman. I have powers. I’ll do her on Tuesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home